You can run a workflow from the Orchestrator client to test all JDBC example workflows in one full cycle.
Verify that the user account you are logged in with has the necessary permissions to run JDBC workflows.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, open to navigate to the Full JDBC cycle example workflow.
- Right-click the Full JDBC cycle example workflow and select Start workflow.
- Provide the required information, and click Next..
- Type a database connection URL.
- Type a user name to access the database.
- Type a password to access the database.
- Type the values to be used as entries in the database.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.