You can call a SOAP operation directly, without generating a new workflow.
Verify that you are logged in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator.
Verify that you have a connection to a SOAP host from the Inventory view.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, select and navigate to the Invoke a SOAP operation workflow.
- Right-click the Invoke a SOAP operation workflow and select Start workflow.
- Select the SOAP operation from the list of available operations.
- Provide the input parameters that the SOAP operation requires.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.
- (Optional) In the Logs tab, review the list of available output parameters.