You can run a workflow to establish a connection to a new vRealize Orchestrator server.
Before you begin
Verify that the master and slave Orchestrator servers are the same version.
- Log in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the hierarchical list of workflows, expand and navigate to the Add an Orchestrator server workflow.
- Right-click the Add an Orchestrator server workflow and select Start workflow.
- Provide the new server details.
- Select whether the connection is shared.
The credentials of the logged-in user are used to connect to the remote Orchestrator server.
All users can access the remote Orchestrator server using the same credentials. Provide the credentials for the shared connection.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.