You can create a policy to monitor the activity of the system for specific events.
- From the drop-down menu in the Orchestrator client, select Run.
- Click the Policies view.
- Right-click within the left pane and select Create new policy.
- Type a name for the policy and click Ok.
The policy appears in the list of policies.
- Right-click the policy and select Edit.
The policy editor opens.
- On the General tab, edit the startup settings, priority, startup user, and description of the policy.
- On the Scripting tab, add and remove policy elements, periodic tasks, and trigger events, as well as manage attributes.
- On the Events and Logs tabs, view information about the policy.
- On the Permissions tab, add and remove access rights for users or user groups.
- Click Save and close to exit the editor.
- In the Policies view, right-click the policy that you created and select Start policy.