You can configure references and permissions for an authorization element.
Before you begin
Verify that you have created an authorization element.
- From the drop-down menu in the Orchestrator client, select Administer.
- Click the Authorizations view.
- Right-click the authorization element that you want to modify and select Edit.
The authorization element editor opens.
- (Optional) : On the General tab, edit the description of the element.
- On the References tab, create references to available element types from the tree.
- On the Permissions tab, set the level of permissions for a user or user group.
- Click Save and close to exit the editor.