You create an NSX endpoint in order to register an NSX endpoint in vRealize Orchestrator. All other workflows exposed by the plug-in require an NSX endpoint as a mandatory input parameter.
- Click the Workflows tab and then navigate to .
- Click the green Start Workflow icon.
- Enter a unique name in the Endpoint name text box.
- Enter the NSX Manager user name and password.
- Enter the URL of the NSX Manager using its IP address of FQDN (Fully Qualified Domain Name).
- Enter a value for the number of retries that the workflow attempts before stopping.
- To configure the length of time vRealize Orchestrator waits for a connection or response, enter a timeout value (in seconds) in the Duration after which operation should timeout text box.
- Click Submit to start the workflow.