You can use this workflow to create an IP Set grouping object in NSX. An IP Set is a group of individual IP addresses, IP ranges and subnets used as sources and destination in firewall rules.
About this task
This workflow can be used to create a set of IP addresses, IP ranges and CIDR blocks. IP Sets can contain any combination of individual IP addresses, IP ranges and/or subnets to be used as sources and destinations for firewall rules or as members of Security groups.
- Click the Workflows tab and then navigate to .
- Click the green Start Workflow icon.
- Select the NSX Connection object (NSX endpoint). If not set, select the connection from the NSX inventory from the vRO inventory view.
- Enter the name of the IP set.
- Enter a description of the IP set.
- Enter the list of IP addresses, IP ranges and CIDR blocks, separated by commas.
- Choose whether you want to create a universal IP set.
- Click Submit.