You can use this workflow to add VMs and IP addresses to security groups.
About this task
For IPs, an IP set is created internally and the IP addresses specified in the workflow are added to the IP set. The IP set is added as a member of the security group.
- Click the Workflows tab and then navigate to .
- Click the green Start Workflow icon.
- Select the NSX Connection object (NSX endpoint). If not set, select the connection from the NSX inventory from the vRO inventory view.
- Enter the security group ID.
- Enter or set the virtual machine managed object reference.
- Enter or set the list of IP addresses.
- Click Submit.