You can use this workflow to apply security tags to a VM. Security tags are labels that can be applied to workflows to define certain characteristics and how the workflow is flagged and categorized.
- Click the Workflows tab and then navigate to .
- Click the green Start Workflow icon.
- Select the NSX Connection object (NSX endpoint). If not set, select the connection from the NSX inventory from the vRO inventory view.
- Enter the security tag IDs.
- Enter the virtual machine managed object reference.
- Click Submit.