You can use this workflow to add a monitor to the current set of service monitors.
About this task
A service monitor is created to define health check parameters for a particular type of network traffic. When you associate a service monitor with a pool, the pool members are monitored according to the service monitor parameters.
- Click the Workflows tab and then navigate to .
- Click the green Start Workflow icon.
- Select the NSX Connection object (NSX endpoint). If not set, select the connection from the NSX inventory from the vRO inventory view.
- Select the NSX Edge object.
- Enter the name of the monitor.
- Enter the type of monitor (HTTP, HTTPS, TCP).
- Enter the health check interval and health check timeout.
- Enter the maximum number of retries for the health check.
- Enter the monitor method and monitor URL.
- Enter the expected response string.
- Enter the URL encoded http POST data for the http(s) protocol.
- Enter the string to expect in the content for the http(s) protocol.
- Enter the advanced setting for the monitor to fill more customized parameters.
- Click Submit.