You can use this workflow to add an application rule to the current set of application rules. An application rule can be used to directly manipulate and manage IP application traffic.
- Click the Workflows tab and then navigate to .
- Click the green Start Workflow icon.
- Select the NSX Connection object (NSX endpoint). If not set, select the connection from the NSX inventory from the vRO inventory view.
- Select the NSX Edge object.
- Enter the name of the application rule.
- Enter the ACL script to be pushed to the NSX Edge.
- Enter a description of the application rule.
- Click Submit.