After you import an object into the Orchestrator server as a resource element, you can edit the resource element's details and permissions.
Verify that you have imported an image, script, XML, or HTML file, or any other type of object into Orchestrator as a resource element.
- From the drop-down menu in the Orchestrator client, select Design.
- Click the Resources view.
- Right-click the resource element and select Edit.
- Click the General tab and set the resource element name, version, and description.
- Click the Permissions tab and click the Add access rights icon () to define permissions for a user group.
- Type a user group name in the Filter text box.
- Select a user group and click OK.
- Right-click the user group and select Add access rights.
- Check the appropriate check boxes to set the level of permissions for this user group and click OK.
Permissions are not cumulative. To allow a user to view the resource element, use it in their workflows and change the permissions, you must check all check boxes.
- Click Save and close to exit the editor.
You edited the general information about the resource element and set the user access rights.
What to do next
Save the resource element to a file to update it, or add the resource element to a workflow.