You can export documentation in PDF format about a workflow or a workflow folder that you select at any time.
About this task
The exported document contains detailed information about the selected workflow or the workflows in the folder. The information about each workflow includes name, version history of the workflow, attributes, parameter presentation, workflow schema, and workflow actions. In addition, the documentation also provides the source code for the used actions.
- From the drop-down menu in the Orchestrator client, select Run or Design.
- Click the Workflows view.
- Navigate to the workflow or workflow folder for which you want to generate documentation and right-click it.
- Select Generate documentation.
- Browse to locate the folder in which to save the PDF file, provide a file name, and click Save.
The PDF file containing the information about the selected workflow, or the workflows in the folder, is saved on your system.