You can create workflows in the workflows hierarchical list of the Orchestrator client.
- From the drop-down menu in the Orchestrator client, select Design.
- Click the Workflows view.
- (Optional) : Right-click the root of the workflows hierarchical list, or a folder in the list, and select Add folder to create a new workflow folder.
- (Optional) : Type the name of the new folder.
- Right-click the new folder or an existing folder and select New workflow.
- Name the new workflow and click OK.
A new empty workflow is created in the folder that you chose.
What to do next
You can edit the workflow.