You define the global properties of a schema element in the element's Info tab.
Verify that the Schema tab of the workflow editor contains elements.
- Click the Schema tab in the workflow editor.
- Select an element to edit by clicking the Edit icon ().
A dialog box that lists the properties of the element appears.
- Click the Info tab.
- Provide a name for the schema element in the Name text box.
This is the name that appears in the schema element in the workflow schema diagram.
- From the Interaction drop-down menu, select a description.
The Interaction property allows you to select between standard descriptions of how this element interacts with objects outside of the workflow. This property is for information only.
- (Optional) Provide a business status description in the Business Status text box.
The Business Status property is a brief description of what this element does. When a workflow is running, the workflow token shows the Business Status of each element as it runs. This feature is useful for tracking workflow status.
- (Optional) In the Description text box, type a description of the schema element.