You can start the Orchestrator server in debug mode to debug issues when developing a plug-in.
- Log in to Control Center as root.
- Click Orchestrator Debugging.
- Click Enable debugging.
- (Optional) Enter a port, different from the default one.
- (Optional) Click Suspend.
By selecting this option, you must attach a debugger before starting the Orchestrator server.
- Click Save.
- Open the Startup Options page in Control Center and click Restart.
The Orchestrator server is suspended upon start until you attach a remote Java debugger to the defined port.