You can configure Orchestrator to authenticate through the vRealize Automation component registry.
Install and configure vRealize Automation and verify that your vRealize Automation server is running.
- Log in to Control Center as root.
- Click Configure Authentication Provider.
- Select vRealize Automation from the Authentication mode drop-down menu.
- In the Host address text box, enter your vRealize Automation host address and click Connect.
- Click Accept Certificate.
- In the User name and Password text boxes, enter the credentials of the vRealize Automation administrator account.
The account is temporarily used only for registering or removing Orchestrator as a solution.
- (Optional) Select the Configure licenses check box.
- Click Register.
- In the Default tenant text box, enter the default domain to authenticate a user who logs in without a domain name. The default value is vsphere.local.
- In the Admin group text box, enter an administrators group and click Search.
- Select an administrators group.
- Click Save Changes.
A message indicates that you saved successfully.
What to do next
For the changes to take effect, restart the Orchestrator server from the Startup Options page in Control Center.