About this task
- Save the configuration file with an appropriate name and in an appropriate place.
- Log in to Control Center as root.
- Click System Properties.
- Click the Add icon ().
- In the Key text box enter com.vmware.scripting.rhino-class-shutter-file.
- In the Value text box enter the path to your configuration file.
- In the Description text box enter a description for the system property.
- Click Add.
- Click Save changes from the pop-up menu.
A message indicates that you have saved successfully.
- Restart the Orchestrator server.