You can run a workflow from the Orchestrator client to test the insertion of a row into a JDBC table.
Before you begin
Verify that the user account you are logged in with has the necessary permissions to run JDBC workflows.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, expand to navigate to the JDBC insert into table example workflow.
- Right-click the JDBC insert into table example workflow and select Start workflow.
- Provide the required information, and click Next.
- Type a database connection URL.
- Type a user name to access the database.
- Type a password to access the database.
- Type an SQL insert statement, and click Next.
An example syntax is:
INSERT INTO "table_name" ("column1", "column2") VALUES ("value1", "value2")
- Type the values to insert into the row.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.