You can run a workflow from the Orchestrator client to run SSH commands on a remote SSH server.
Before you begin
Verify that the user account you are logged in with has the necessary permissions to run SSH workflows.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, expand and navigate to the Run SSH command workflow.
- Right-click the Run SSH command workflow and select Start workflow.
- Enter an SSH host name or IP address, and click Next.
- Enter an SSH command to run, and click Next.
The default SSH command is uptime. It shows how long the server has been active and the user load for that period.
- Select Yes to use password authentication, and click Next.
The default option is to use key file authentication.
- Enter a user name, and click Next.
- Enter a password if the authentication method requires a password. Otherwise, enter the path to the private key and enter the passphrase for the private key.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.