You can export a package with workflows, actions, policies, configurations, and resources from an Orchestrator server and import it to another Orchestrator server. An Orchestrator package includes the certificates for all of the contents in it. When you import the package into another server, these certificates are also imported.
Before you begin
Create a package and add the elements you want to export.
- From the drop-down menu in the Orchestrator client, select Administer.
- Click the Packages view.
- Right-click the package to export and select Export package.
- Browse to select a location to save the package.
- (Optional) : Sign the package.
- Click Add target Certificate.
- From the list of certificates, select the certificate to use for the exported package.
- Click Select.
- (Optional) : To apply permissions for the exported package, deselect the options as required.
Add to package
The importer of the package is allowed to redistribute the elements contained in the package.
The importer of the package is allowed to edit the code of the elements contained in the package.
- (Optional) : To apply restrictions for the contents of the exported package, deselect the options as required.
Export version history
The version history of the package is not exported.
Export the values of the configuration settings
The attribute values of the configuration elements in the package are not exported.
Export global tags
The global tags in the package are not exported.
- Click Save.
You exported the package. You can use the workflows, actions, and policies from the exported package on another Orchestrator server.