If you develop a workflow that calls other workflows, you can propagate the input parameters and the presentation of the child workflows to the parent workflow.
- From the drop-down menu in the Orchestrator client, select Run.
- Right-click the workflow that you want to modify and select Edit.
The workflow editor opens.
- Select the Schema tab.
- Right-click the element of the child workflow whose input parameters and presentation you want to propagate to the parent workflow and select .
- In the confirmation dialog, select OK.
- (Optional) Repeat 4 and 5 for all child workflows whose input parameters and presentation you want to propagate to the parent workflow.
The input parameters of the child workflows are added to the input parameters of the parent workflow. The presentation of the parent workflow is extended with the presentations of the child workflows.