In the cluster, multiple Orchestrator server instances work together. If you have already set up a cluster of Orchestrator server instances, you can upgrade the cluster to the latest Orchestrator version by upgrading its nodes.
- Stop the Orchestrator services vco-server, vco-configurator, and vco-proxy on all cluster nodes.
- Upgrade one of the Orchestrator server instances in the cluster.
- Start the configuration service of the Orchestrator server that you upgraded and log in to Control Center as root.
- Go to the Validate Configuration page and check the state of the system components.
- Upgrade all other Orchestrator server instances in the cluster.
- Restart the Orchestrator servers from the Startup Options page in Control Center to match the configuration fingerprints between the nodes.
- Verify that the vRealize Orchestrator cluster is configured properly by opening the Validate Configuration page in Control Center.
You have successfully upgraded the Orchestrator cluster.