You can edit a recovery plan to change the properties that you specified when you created it. You can edit recovery plans from the protected site or from the recovery site.
- In the vSphere Web Client, select Site Recovery > Recovery Plans.
- Right-click a recovery plan, and select Edit Plan.
You can also edit a recovery plan by clicking the Edit recovery plan icon in the Recovery Steps view in the Monitor tab.
- (Optional) : Change the name or description of the plan in the Recovery Plan Name text box, and click Next.
- On the Recovery site page, click Next.
You cannot change the recovery site.
- (Optional) : Select or deselect one or more protection groups to add them to or remove them from the plan, and click Next.
- (Optional) : Click the test network to select a different test network on the recovery site, and click Next.
- Review the summary information and click Finish to make the specified changes to the recovery plan.
You can monitor the update of the plan in the Recent Tasks view.