You can run a workflow from the Orchestrator client to create a simple XML document for testing purposes.
Before you begin
Verify that the user account you are logged in with has the necessary permissions to run XML workflows.
Verify that you created the c:/orchestrator folder at the root of the Orchestrator server system or set access rights to another folder.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, open to navigate to the Create a simple XML document workflow.
- Right-click the Create a simple XML document workflow and select Start workflow.
- Type the filepath to the XML document to create.
For example, c:/orchestrator/filename.xml.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.
The workflow creates an XML document that contains a list of users. The attributes for each entry are
user ID and