You can run a workflow from the Orchestrator client to find an element in the XML created by the Create a simple XML document workflow.
Verify that the user account you are logged in with has the necessary permissions to run XML workflows.
Verify that you created the c:/orchestrator folder at the root of the Orchestrator server system or set access rights to another folder.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, open to navigate to the Find element in document workflow.
- Right-click the Find element in document workflow and select Start workflow.
- Type the filepath to the XML document.
For example, c:/orchestrator/filename.xml.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.
The workflow searches for an element and displays the result in the system log.
What to do next
To view the result, select the completed workflow run in the Orchestrator client and click Logs on the Schema tab.