You can run an existing or custom PowerShell script on a host in the plug-in inventory.
Verify that you are logged in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator.
Verify that you have a connection to a PowerShell host from the Inventory view.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, expand and navigate to the Invoke a PowerShell script workflow.
- Right-click the Invoke a PowerShell script workflow and select Start workflow.
- Select a PowerShell host on which to run the script.
- In the Script text box, type or paste the PowerShell script that you want to run.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.