You can run a workflow on the Orchestrator client to copy files from an SSH host to the Orchestrator server.
Before you begin
Verify that the user account you are logged in with has the necessary permissions to run SSH workflows.
Orchestrator must have explicit write permissions in order to write in folders.
About this task
The SSH plug-in uses the Java JCraft library, which implements SFTP. The SCP get command workflow transfers files by using SFTP.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, expand and navigate to the SCP get command workflow.
- Right-click the SCP get command workflow and select Start workflow.
- Provide the required information, and click Next.
- Type an SSH host name or IP address.
- Type the SSH authentication information.
- Type the file information.
- Type the path to the directory on the Orchestrator server into which to copy the file.
- Type the path to the file to get from the remote SSH host.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.