You can run a workflow to add tables to a database that is in the Database plug-in inventory.
Before you begin
Verify that you are logged in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator.
Verify that you have a connection to a database from the Inventory view.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, expand Add tables to a database workflow. and navigate to the
- Right-click the Add tables to a database workflow and select Start workflow.
- Select a database to which to add tables.
- Select the tables that you want to add.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.
After the workflow runs successfully, the added database tables appear in the Inventory view of the Orchestrator client.