You can run a workflow from the Orchestrator client to test the dropping of a JDBC table.
Verify that the user account you are logged in with has the necessary permissions to run JDBC workflows.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, expand to navigate to the JDBC drop table example workflow.
- Right-click the JDBC drop table example workflow and select Start workflow.
- Provide the required information, and click Next.
- Type a password to access the database.
- Type a database connection URL.
- Type a user name to access the database.
- Type an SQL drop statement.
An example syntax is:
DROP TABLE "table_name"
- Click Submit to run the workflow.