You can run a workflow from the Orchestrator client to test the connection to a database.
Verify that the user account you are logged in with has the necessary permissions to run JDBC workflows.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, expand to navigate to the JDBC connection example workflow.
- Right-click the JDBC connection example workflow and select Start workflow.
- Provide the required information to test a database connection.
- Type a user name to access the database.
- Type the URL to test.
- Type a password to access the database.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.