The Mail plug-in is installed together with the Orchestrator server and is used for sending and receiving email notifications. You can set the default email account that can authenticate against an SMTP server to send and receive email notifications.
About this task
Avoid load balancers when configuring mail in Orchestrator. You might receive SMTP_HOST_UNREACHABLE error.
- Log in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, expand and navigate to the Configure mail workflow.
- Right-click the Configure mail workflow and select Start workflow.
- Enter the required information.
Enter the IP address or domain name of your SMTP server.
Enter a port number to match your SMTP configuration.
The default SMTP port is 25.
Enter a valid email account.
This is the email account that Orchestrator uses to send emails.
Enter the password associated with the user name.
From name and address
Enter the sender information to appear in all emails sent by Orchestrator.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.