You can set up the SSH plug-in to ensure encrypted connections.
- Log in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, expand and navigate to the Add SSH host workflow.
- Right-click the Configure mail workflow and select Start workflow.
- In the Host name text box, enter the name of the host that you want to access with SSH through Orchestrator.
- Enter the target port. The default SSH port is 22.
The host is added to the list of SSH connections.
- (Optional) : Configure an entry path on the server.
- Click New root folder.
- Enter the new path and click Insert value.
- Enter the user name for a user who has the necessary permissions to run SSH commands.
- Select the authentication type.
Enter a password to use password authentication.
Enter the path to the private key and the private key passphrase to use key authentication.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.
The SSH host is available in the Inventory view of the Orchestrator client.