You can copy an element or a selection of elements from the schema of an existing workflow to the schema of the workflow that you are editing.
Open a workflow for editing in the workflow editor.
- Click the Schema tab in the workflow editor.
- From the left pane, select the workflow from which you want to copy schema elements.
Click All Workflows and select the workflow from the hierarchical list of workflows.
Type the name of the workflow in the search text box and press Enter.
- Right-click the selected workflow and select Open.
A window displaying the workflow's properties appears.
- In the workflow's window, click the Schema tab.
- Select one or more workflow schema elements, right-click the selection, and select Copy.
- In the Schema tab of the workflow that you are editing, right-click and select Paste.
You copied workflow schema elements from one workflow to another.
What to do next
You must link and bind the copied schema elements to the existing workflow schema.