You can view existing resource elements in the Orchestrator client, to examine their contents and discover which workflows use this resource element.
- From the drop-down menu in the Orchestrator client, select Design.
- Click the Resources view.
- Expand the hierarchical tree viewer to navigate to a resource element.
- Click a resource element to show information about it in the right pane.
- Click the Viewer tab to display the contents of the resource element.
- Right-click the resource element and select Find Elements that Use this Element.
Orchestrator lists all the workflows that use this resource element.
What to do next
Import and edit a resource element.