If you want to update a resource element, you must export it to the file system, edit the exported file with an appropriate tool, and update the resource element by importing the edited file.
Verify that you have imported an image, script, XML, or HTML file, or any other type of object into Orchestrator as a resource element.
- Modify the source file of the resource element in your local system.
- From the drop-down menu in the Orchestrator client, select Design.
- Click the Resources view.
- Navigate through the hierarchical list to the resource element that you have updated.
- Right-click the resource element and select Update resource.
- (Optional) Click the Viewer tab to verify that Orchestrator has updated the resource element.
You updated a resource element that the Orchestrator server contains.