After you register Orchestrator server with vCenter Single Sign-On and configure it to work with vCenter Server, you must register Orchestrator as an extension of vCenter Server.
- Log in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator.
- Click the Workflows view.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, expand .
- Right-click the Register vCenter Orchestrator as a vCenter Server extension workflow and select Start workflow.
- Select the vCenter Server instance to register Orchestrator with.
- Enter https://your_orchestrator_server_IP_or_DNS_name:8281 or the service URL of the load balancer that redirects the requests to the Orchestrator server nodes.
- Click Submit.