To configure users and groups from the identity provider that vRealize Automation or vSphere use to have specific permissions in Control Center, you must add them to the role-based access management and assign them one or more of the predefined roles.
- Log in to Control Center as an administrator.
- On the Role Based Access Management page, click the ADD button.
- In the User or Group text box, enter the name or part of the name of the user or group you want to add.
- Click SEARCH.
The entry or a list of entries that match the search criteria appear in the list.
- Click the entry for the user or the group you want to add.
- Select one or more of the available roles.
The members of the Admin group of the authentication provider have administrator access by default. Their privileges are not visible and cannot be modified through the Role Based Access Management page in Control Center.
- Click ADD to assign the role or roles to the selected user or group.
You see a list of the users and groups that have access permissions to Control Center, and their roles assignments.