You can quickly inspect and export the system logs and server logs of finished workflows by accessing the Inspect Workflows page in Control Center.
About this task
Log information is stored temporarily.
System logs are stored in files up to 10 MB in size. The maximum number of log files is 5 per node.
Server logs are stored for 15 days in the database.
- Log in to Control Center as an administrator.
- Click Inspect Workflows.
- Click the Finished Workflows tab.
- (Optional) Select the type of workflow tokens that you want to inspect, select the date range and click Apply.
- (Optional) Search a workflow by name, ID, or token ID.
- Click on the token ID you want to inspect.
The workflow execution log view appears in full screen.
- Inspect the system logs and server logs.
When you have more than one Orchestrator instance in a cluster, the workflow token logs are visible in Control Center only on the Orchestrator node, from which the workflow is started.
- (Optional) Click Export Token Logs to export the workflow token logs in a .zip file.