After you export the configuration of an external Orchestrator server and import it to vRealize Automation 7.3, you must configure the Orchestrator server that is built into vRealize Automation.
Migrate the configuration from the external to the internal vRealize Orchestrator.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation Appliance over SSH as root.
- Start the Control Center service and the Orchestrator server service of the built-in vRealize Orchestrator server.
service vco-configurator start && service vco-server start
- Log in to Control Center of the built-in Orchestrator server as an administrator.
- Verify that Orchestrator is configured properly at the Validate Configuration page in Control Center.
- Under the Package Signing Certificate tab on the Certificates page, generate a new package signing certificate.
- Change the values for Default tenant and Admin group on the Configure Authentication Provider page.
- Verify that the vco-server service appears as REGISTERED under the Services tab in the vRealize Automation Appliance management console.
- Select the
vcoservices of the external Orchestrator server and click Unregister.
What to do next
Import any certificates that were trusted in the external Orchestrator server to the trust store of the built-in Orchestrator. For more information, see Manage Orchestrator Certificates.
Join the vRealize Automation replica nodes to the vRealize Automation cluster to synchronize the Orchestrator configuration.
For more information, see Reconfigure the Target Embedded vRealize Orchestrator to Support High Availability in Installing or Upgrading vRealize Automation.Note:
The vRealize Orchestrator instances are automatically clustered and available for use.
vco-configuratorservice on all nodes in the cluster.
Update the vRealize Orchestrator endpoint to point to the migrated built-in Orchestrator server.
Add the vRealize Automation host and the IaaS host to the inventory of the vRealize Automation plug-in, by running the Add a vRA host and Add the IaaS host of a vRA host workflows.