You can run a workflow to add a queue to a specified broker.
Verify that you are logged in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator.
Verify that you have a connection to an AMQP broker from the Inventory view.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the hierarchical list of workflows, expand and navigate to the Declare a queue workflow.
- Right-click the Declare a queue workflow and select Start workflow.
- Select a broker to which you want to add the queue.
- In the Name text box, type the name of the queue to display.
- Select whether the queue is durable.
The queue is removed after a broker restart.
The queue remains after a broker restart.
- Select whether an exclusive client is set for the specific queue.
Sets one client for this specific queue.
Sets more clients for this specific queue.
- Select whether to automatically delete the queue with activated subscription.
Automatically deletes the queue when no more clients are connected to it. The queue remains until at least one client subscribes to it.
Does not automatically delete the queue.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.