You can run a workflow from the Orchestrator client to change the passphrase for the key pair that you generated most recently.
Verify that the user account you are logged in with has the necessary permissions to run SSH workflows.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, expand and navigate to the Change key pair passphrase workflow.
- Right-click the Change key pair passphrase workflow and select Start workflow.
- Reset the key pair passphrase.
- Enter the current passphrase.
- Enter the new passphrase.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.