You can run a workflow to add an operation to a REST host from the plug-in inventory.
Verify that you are logged in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator.
Verify that you have a connection to a REST host from the Inventory view.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, expand and navigate to the Add a REST operation workflow.
- Right-click the Add a REST operation workflow and select Start workflow.
- Select the host to which you want to add the operation.
- In the Name text box, type the name of the operation.
- In the Template URL text box, type only the operation part of the URL.
You can include placeholders for parameters that are provided when you run the operation.
The following is an example URL syntax.
- Select the HTTP method that the operation uses.
If you select POST or PUT, you can provide a Content-Type request header for the method.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.
What to do next
You can run workflows on the operation from the Inventory view.