You can run the Create a multi-proxy action workflow to run a workflow on several servers.
About this task
You can create an action, so that you can run a workflow on a remote Orchestrator server at a later stage.
- Log in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the hierarchical list of workflows, expand and navigate to the Create a multi-proxy action workflow.
- Right-click the Create a multi-proxy action workflow and select Start workflow.
- In the Action name text box, type the name of the action.
The action name must contain only alpha-numeric characters without spaces.
A new action is created even if another action with the same name exists.
- Select a module in which to add the action.
- Select whether the workflow is local or remote.
- Select the workflow that you want to use for this action.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.
The generated action accepts the same parameters as the source workflow but promotes the parameters to an array in case of multi-selection of objects. The values in the array are indexed.