To make workflows more searchable, you can assign tags to them.
About this task
You can tag workflows in the Orchestrator client, by running the Tag workflow workflow in the Library plug-in.
To create global tags, you must be logged in as a user with administrative privileges.
- Log in to the Orchestrator client.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client left pane.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, expand and select Tag workflow.
- Right-click Tag workflow and select Start workflow.
- Click the Not set link under Tagged workflow to select the workflow you want to tag.
- In the Tag text box, type the name of the tag you want to apply to the selected workflow.
- (Optional) In the Value text box, type a value for the tag.
- In the Global tag section, click Yes if the tag is global.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.