You can delete a tag from a workflow when it is no more needed.
You can remove a tag from a workflow by running the Untag workflow workflow.
To remove global tags, you must be logged in as a user with administrative privileges.
- Log in to the Orchestrator client.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client left pane.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, expand and select Untag workflow.
- Right-click Untag workflow and select Start workflow.
- Click the Not set link under Workflow to untag to select the workflow you want to untag.
- In the Tag to remove text box, type the name of the tag you want to remove from the selected workflow.
- In the Global tag section, click Yes if the tag you want to remove is global.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.