You can create an authorization element to provide different permissions to users or user groups over elements or specific type.
- From the drop-down menu in the Orchestrator client, select Administer.
- Click the Authorizations view.
- Right-click within the left pane and select Create Authorization.
- In the Name text box, type a name for the element.
- Click Not set and search for an LDAP user group.
- (Optional) In the Description text box, type a description of the element.
- Click Submit to create the element.
The authorization element appears in the list of authorizations.
What to do next
Edit the configuration of the authorization element.