You can use this workflow to create a security group with VMs and IP Sets (optional) as members. A security group is a collection of assets or grouping objects from your vSphere inventory.
- Click the Workflows tab and then navigate to .
- Click the green Start Workflow icon.
- Select the NSX Connection object (NSX endpoint). If not set, select the connection from the NSX inventory from the vRO inventory view.
- Enter the security group name.
- Enter a description of the security group.
- Enter the virtual machine managed object references.
- Enter the IP Sets.
- Choose whether you want to create a universal security group.
- Click Submit.