You can use this workflow to apply a security group policy on a security group. A security policy is a collection of the following service configurations.
|Firewall rules||Rules that define the traffic to be allowed to, from or within the security group.||vNIC|
|Endpoint service||Data Security or third party solution provider services such as anti-virus or vulnerability management services.||virtual machines|
|Network introspection services||Services that monitor your network, such as IPS.||virtual machines|
- Click the Workflows tab and then navigate to .
- Click the green Start Workflow icon.
- Select the NSX Connection object (NSX endpoint). If not set, select the connection from the NSX inventory from the vRO inventory view.
- Enter the security group ID.
- Enter the security policy ID.
- Click Submit.