If your database uses SSL, you must import the SSL certificate to Control Center and establish a secure connection between Orchestrator and the database.
- Configure your database for SSL access. See your database documentation for instructions.
- Obtain a self-signed server certificate or a certificate that is signed by a Certificate Authority.
- Explicitly specify the trusted certificate to perform the SSL authorization correctly.
- Log in to Control Center as root.
- Click Certificates.
- On the Trusted Certificates tab, click Import.
- Load the database SSL certificate from a URL or a file.
Option Action Import from URL or proxy URL
Enter the URL of the database server:
https://your_database_server_IP_address or your_database_server_IP_address:port
Import from file
Obtain the database SSL certificate file and browse to import it.
The imported certificate appears in the Trusted SSL certificates list. The secure connection between Orchestrator and your database is activated.
What to do next
When you configure the database connection, you must enable SSL on the Configure Database page in Control Center.